Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another year has passed...

Today is the start of my 30th year of life. Yes, 30! It's hard for me to believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was 20 years old. But i'm excited to be entering into this new decade of my life. :) I'm happier than i've ever been. Life is good!

I had a wonderful day, and Abhay spoiled me thoroughly. I'm so lucky to have a husband like him. The started off by him giving me 6 place settings of Fiestaware. I've wanted Fiestaware for as long as I can remember. It's just something I've never bought. I was quite excited. A little later in the morning he left, and came back with a huge bunch of flowers for me and a birthday cake. Now, this is not just any cake. It's an ice cream cake made by our favorite little ice cream place here in town. He had it special made for me: coffee/brownie ice cream. :) This evening we went to downtown Indianapolis to do some shopping and have dinner at my favorite restaurant, PF Chang's. YUMMY!!

All in all, a great kick off to my 30's! :)



( My new dishes)

(Birthday Blooms)

Me and my cake
--MMR



3 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

Happy Birthday Mandy!!!

Mark and Megan said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your next year is filled with so many wonderful things. Abhay sounds wonderful, I hope to meet him someday. And, wow, I want to celebrate with that ice cream cake and P.F. changs this next year when I turn 30...yum!

Mandy and Abhay said...

Megan, I hope you get to meet him someday too. He is wonderful. I couldn't ask or dream for a better husband. I hope I get to meet Mark (and of course Jack) someday as well. Abhay's never been to Colorado...perhaps we'll have to head out your way sometime in the future...