Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sept 28-Oct 4

Another busy week has come and gone...

Things with my job are going quite well. I've fallen into a good routine and really like it. It's super busy,
i'm running all day long. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted. I'm thankful for a husband that cooks: when I get home from work at around 6 dinner is ready and waiting for me. :) Abhay is very busy with work as well. Projects keep coming his way. He loves being able to run tests on new and cool cars. It's seriously right up his alley!

We enjoyed a weekend in town, for once. Friday night I had a Fall Fun Fair at school.
Abhay and I both volunteered to help. We supervised and took tickets for a blow-up obstacle course. This sounds nuts, but we were exhausted when the two hours of the fun fair were up. We had HUNDREDS of kids go through our line to run/climb the course. It was SO great to see so many families and kids come out for the positive, fun event!

Saturday we spent the day shopping, sleeping, pottery painting, chowing down on good food (
mmmm, Chinese), and watching movies. We went to the theather and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. We both really enjoyed it. It was a fun twist on the beloved children's book. At home we watched a hindi movie called Khosla Ka Ghosla. It was an ok movie, Abhay enjoyed it more than I. We finally re-activated our Netflix account so we can watch Hindi movies once again. :)

We are both wishing we were in India right now with our family.
Abhay's cousin Ashish is getting married tomorrow. It's hard to be so far away from family when celebrations occur. But we are looking forward to being in India in Dec/Jan!!

Here are wishes for a GREAT week!

--
MMR