Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disney on Ice


Last night I was able to fullfill one of my childhood wishes...I got to see Disney on Ice. My husband was so sweet to take me to Indianapolis to see it. Disney on Ice is NOT a manly thing. (In return, i've let him watch football ALL day today and not complain) He muddled through it though. I enjoyed it. The skaters could actually skate and it was fun to see all the characters: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, etc... It was also a joy to see how excited kids in the audience were. :)

This morning we were able to meet up with our friends Suresh, Swetha, Ajit, and Sangram for brunch at the new Ihop in town. It's always so fun to see them and chat. The rest of our Sunday was spent getting ready for the week.

Have a good week. Face it with a smile...:)

--MMR


No comments: