Monday, February 9, 2009

recap

Thought I'd let you all know I made it back to Indiana, safe and sound. I flew in late Thursday evening...with NO delays. I enjoyed my trip to Minnesota (even though I went for a bad reason), it was nice to see my family. But I missed Abhay like crazy and I'm happy to be back home. Pretty sure he missed me too.

We enjoyed a nice weekend of NOTHINGNESS! This past Saturday was the 1st Saturday we've both been home since November. It was glorious. We ventured out Saturday evening to see the movie "New in Town." But that was really about it. Sunday we were adventurous and made a homemade meal of Indian food. This time I helped. We made Chicken Tikka Masala, Naans, and rice. It was so delicious, if I do say so myself. Even Abhay was raving!

Subbing jobs are picking up for me again, which is good. I cannot stand being at home not working. Abhay is SUPER busy at work. No complaining though. He has had tons of backlog from the huge snow storm that wouldn't let him do testing outside. He has more cars "waiting in the wings" for testing as well.

The weather here has turned AWESOME. It was in the high 40's/low 50's all weekend and today it hit 60. It truly feels like spring. Smell like it too. Here's hoping we don't get anymore snow.

No comments: