Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye, King of Pop...

It's probably no shock to any of you to hear that I am a Michael Jackson fan. I have been for as long as I can remember. It broke my heart to hear of his passing. He was a musical genius...he made pop music what it is today. He will forever live on through his music and videos.

I remember, to this day, seeing the Thriller video as a child ( I was probably 4 or so) and being totally freaked out. I also remember seeing the video for Black or White and thinking it was one of THE coolest thing I had ever seen.

This day, the day that world said goodbye to him, I leave you with the chorus to his song, Heal The World:

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make a better place For you and for me

--MMR

No comments: