Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Abhay!

Today is Abhay's 29th birthday (29 on the 29th)! I am pretty sure he had an enjoyable day.

We celebrated by going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse after work. Mmmm, they have such fantastic food. I made a chocolate cake/chocolate frosting from scratch (my first from scratch cake) and it was quite yummy. We spent the evening playing his two new Wii games. Wii Sports Resort from me, and Sega Superstar Tennis from Gunjan and Vineet (his sister and brother-in-law).

Here a a few pics:The games!


The cake


Abhay and his cake


--MMR

1 comment:

Hope said...

Happy Birthday, Abhay!

Lovely cake, what a great way to decorate. OK, now that is true love, Mandy. You had to sort through how many M & Ms to get only the blue ones?? Lovely.

I don't know much about blogs but this is so fun to see pictures and hear about your lives.

Lots of well wishes and Happy 29th,
Hope