Friday, November 13, 2009

3 Enjoys

I am going to list 3 things we enjoy in life right now. I know it's a little different than a "normal" blog, but I think it's a good thing to focus on the things we enjoy in life.

1. Enjoy: We have been so lucky to be enjoying such a lovely fall season. The weather here in Southern Indiana is unbelievable. This week has been gorgeous! Sure it gets chilly during the night 30-32 degrees F (-1 to 0 Celsius) but during the day it's REALLY sunny and the temp usually reaches somewhere between 60-68 degrees F (15-20 C). It's awesome! My body and mind is still on "Minnesota weather" where is really chilly and it's already snowed multiple times. I hate living away from family but Indiana weather trumps Minnesota weather any day!

2. Enjoy: Abhay has given up tennis for the season and has now moved onto to Racquetball. He's loving it. It's a good outlet for him after work. He, and our friend Suresh, play every Tuesday and Thursday night. He used to play often during his master's days at Michigan Tech but hadn't played it for years. I'm happy he enjoys sports and is able to do them. Me, on the other hand, I WISH I was athletic! :)

3. Enjoy: Having Fridays off of work. I work LONG and busy hours Mon-Thur but I love having my Fridays mostly off (from time to time I have to do a few hours of paperwork, emails on Fridays...or have a meeting). I enjoy sleeping in (which sleeping in for these days means 8am), relaxing, and running around town doing errands that Abhay and I never have time for. I always, always, always get a nap in on Fridays as well. I think EVERYONE should get three day weekends. When Monday comes around I'm usually fully rested and in the "right mind" to go back to work. feels the same way.

--MMR

No comments: