Friday, January 22, 2010

Bye Sonata!


Sunday night, total spur of the moment, we decided to list my 2005 Hyundai Sonata on Craigslist. We have been thinking about upgrading to something newer and with less miles for quite awhile. Within minutes of listing it we had phone calls and emails from interested people.

A gentleman drove it Monday night after work, and committed to buying it right then and there. The FIRST person to drive it, bought it! We never ever expected to seel it quite so quickly. We dropped it off with him on Wednesday, and I'm sure he's enjoying it now. I had such mixed emotions on letting that car go. I know it sounds so silly, it's just a car. But that was my first "nice" car. My first big purchase after college. Something I worked really hard for.

But now, onto the fun task of car shopping. :) Abhay and I have lots of ideas what we should buy. We'll be testing driving lots of cars this weekend...

--MMR

No comments: