Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fog

Well, we made it through the week. Just barely. Ha!

I have been having a HORRID time getting over this nasty jet lag. Abhay, on the other hand, has been doing ok. I spent Mon-Thurs mornings at work in a total fog...for some weird reason the fog in my head lifts around 2pm. I had my normal Friday off from work, and spent the majority of it sleeping. Abhay and I slept 12 hours Friday night--first time I've done that in years! and a long nap Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening we attempted a normal routine...movie (Up in The Air--which was really quite good) and dinner out. :) Again we slept 9+ hours Saturday night. I took a long nap today. I plan to sleep late tomorrow (another day off for me--a day to honor one of my personal heroes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr) and take another good nap. Hopefully by Tuesday I'll be back to normal.

I am happy to report our suitcase was found!!! :) It arrived on our doorstep Tuesday--and the contents were all fine. Abhay ended up having to get a little nasty with United. It's sad it takes getting stern to get something done. But in return we got $550.00 in travel vouchers! :)

That's all for now...

--MMR

1 comment:

Megan H said...

Glad you got your suitcase back. Jet lag sounds nasty!