Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rain, rain...

So far it's rained here EVERY day (yesterday being the only exception) in May. I am not complaining too loudly because it could be snow, like they've had back in Minnesota. With that rain the temps have been nice, in my book. Usually between 60-70 each day. Rain day after day after day gets just a little depressing. I could never live in Seattle.

With all this rain I've gotten used to something I've never used before, an umbrella. In fact, I have never owned an umbrella until a couple of weeks ago when a friend gave me one. Ok, ok truth be told...I owned an umbrella when I was 4. It was a snoopy one. The handle was the shape of snoopy. It matched perfect with my snoopy fishing rod/tackle box, snoopy snow cone maker, and snoopy bedding. As you can see, I LOVED snoopy.

I don't know why I never used a umbrella before.I think because in Minnesota when it rains, it's chilly so one would just throw on a jacket. An umbrella is a wonderful thing. :) I now need to buy a couple more so I'm not hauling mine around where I go.

--Mandy

No comments: