Thursday, October 9, 2008

Changes are happening!

I quit my job at Cummins Child Development Center. YES, I finally quit...after months and months of being unhappy. My last day will be Oct 15th.

Last Thursday I FINALLY received my Indiana teaching license. (yes, I had a few hang ups) Monday I went straight to the Bartholomew County School Corp. office and got info on subbing...and got singed up for subbing the next day. I'll start that Oct 20. I know subbing can be a bit scary. There are really no guarantees on hours/days with subbing. But I've been told by many people that most subs in this district can work everyday (there are 10 elementary schools within the disrtict). It's a chance I'm going to have to take in order to get my own classroom again one day, which is something I want so desperately . Since nobody knows me, my name, or my work subbing will get my foot in the door.

So here's to new beginnings!!!! A new house, and a new job!!

1 comment:

The Morgan Family said...

here is to new beginnings!

Btw - on the cvs coupon scanner - keep scanning your card (wait a few seconds after scanning the second time - it may take up to a minute), when you have no more coupons left for printing, it will say no coupons available - check again tomorrow. PS - if you want to start on couponing - check afullcup.com/forums/cvs for upcoming deals, and hit up your local gas station around 11 pm on Sunday night - just say you are trying to save money and would they mind if you took the inserts from the papers they didn't sell, since they're going to rip off the front page and claim them anyways...