Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall breezes

I am so happy that we are finally feeling fall weather here in Indiana. Up until just a couple of days ago it's gotten up to the 80's everyday. I love waking up in the morning and feeling the house chilly. I love the aroma outdoors. I love the feel of the cool wind on my face. I love fall clothing...it's my favorite season to dress. I even like the fact that I cannot wear flip/flops anymore and have moved onto shoes. I also really enjoying the fact knowing that after fall comes winter. I'm excited to experience a not so harsh winter for once in my lifetime. I have a feeling I'll be saying "What, this temp?? This is nothing....this is WARM."

--Mandy

2 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

LOL - you'll experience that this first year - then you'll be accustomed to the temps. JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GO BACK FOR THE HOLIDAYS - how freakin' cold it will be!!

Sam said...

Love the blogs!! Have a great rest of the week!