Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol--Top 5

The American Idol top 5 finalist have been decided. Who are you rootin' for?

Since the very beginning I've been a huge fan of David Archuleta. That boy can s-i-n-g! And he's only 17, still a baby. Amazing voice.

David Cook has been creeping up to the top of my list too. I was taken when he did the cover of Lionel Richie's Hello. The guy can turn anything into a rock song... and make it sound like that the way the song was composed.

So basically, I will be thrilled if either David wins. :)

How about you??

(sorry to our readers in India and those not interested in AI)

--Mandy

1 comment:

The Morgan Family said...

Your picks are good, however I stopped watching a couple weeks ago... Maybe I should start again - it'll get my mind off other things ;).
The only thing I'm concerned about with David, is have you heard about Jordan Sparks' hemoraged vocal cords?? They say it happens to young artists who are suddenly over-exposed to singing... I sure pray it doesn't.