Monday, April 7, 2008

First day at work

So, as most of you know that both I and Mandy started our new jobs today. For me it wasn't that eventful. Met a lot of people in the morning (forgot most of the names but it takes time). My boss also took me around and we do have some really cool stuff. The afternoon was like a typical first day and didn't have much. At least I know what my first project will be and it starts on Thursday. Another surprise was people here know about Arctic Cat and I met three who own Arctic Cat ATV's

For Mandy it was the same thing she had a lot of reading to do, movies to watch etc... Typical first day. But she gets to be with the kids from tomorrow.



Ohhh!! before I forget. For all those people who got snow. I and Mandy went for a walk today around the apartment complex and it was a wonderful 70F.


-Abhay

1 comment:

The Morgan Family said...

Niiiice. we didn't get the snow - but it sure has been chilly! How about sharing some of that nice weather?!