Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cricket after 3 years

It has been almost 3 years since I graduated from MTU and about the same amount of time since I have played cricket. I was really excited after moving to Columbus since they have a cricket league here with about 9 teams in the league. Today was my first day of practice with my 'New Team' (has some of my old friends from Tech). It actually did not go that well I was really rusty and I pretty much figured that I need a lot of practice to get better at it again. But still have some more time before the actual games start.

Another thing we are both excited about is that my Dad finally got his visa and my parents are planning to visit us this summer. My sister hopefully will also be able to come to Columbus over the 4th of July weekend. Also, Mandy's parents will be visiting us sometime this summer. So should be a fun and busy summer.

-Abhay

No comments: