Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jobs

Thought I'd update you all on our jobs...

Abhay is loving his job and the people he works with. He has been non-stop busy at work...and has testing lined up for weeks on various cars. It's so awesome that he's so busy in the midst of how the US economy is these days. It's so nice to see him have job satisfaction.

I'm really enjoying substitute teaching. It was very slow going the first couple of weeks, but I'm happy to say I've worked everyday this week, and will work tomorrow. I miss not having personal connections with children I'm teaching, but all in all, it's been great. In the classroom is where I belong. I've made it to 8 of the 11 elementary schools in Columbus so far (and have gotten lost a time or two trying to find them). It's been a BIG adjustment for me to get up at 6am once again...but I'm loving arriving at home at 3:30pm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy~
I'm so glad things are going great for you guys! I can remember our last little get together where both of us probably thougth this day would never come! Loving married live,
Kristin