Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lights

Yesterday we put up all our outdoor Christmas decorations. I know, I know. A bit early. But we don't have them lit, and won't until Sunday night when we get back from MINNESOTA!!! We wanted to do it this weekend...otherwise it would have to wait until the first weekend in Dec. We picked a chilly day to do it. But nothing compared to MN. We had issues with our snowman. Our first one didn't work after taking 1/2 hour to put it together. We hauled it back to Target, still put together, and picked up a different one. Thank goodness our second one worked.

The house lit up...

Abhay mid-decorating.


Last night we also went to the movie theater and saw the movie Twilight. I LOVED it. Something totally different. Abhay thought it was "just ok". haha!! Now I'm itchin' to read the book series.

As I mentioned before, we're headed to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. We'll be flying out of Indianapolis EARLY Thursday morning, and returning Sunday night. I'm so very excited to go back to Minnesota for the first time after moving. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and seeing some friends.

No comments: