Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you

A very dear friend of mine, well ours, had my worst fear happen to her on Sunday--she lost her dad. I feel so very sad for her and her family. After hearing of this awful news I put in my mind to be extra thankful for the people I have in my life.

I'm so grateful for all the people that I have "on my side."--I have so many. These people are scattered all over the US and world. I'm so thankful for the people that love me unconditionally. I'm grateful for people that support me, even in some of my not-so-smart decisions. I have so many "cheerleaders" out there--for that I can never say thank you enough. I'm thankful for people that know the right words to say (that may be over the phone, in a text, in an email, facebook, etc...) when I truly need to hear them. I'm thankful for people that can be honest with me--even if it's done in tough love. I'm thankful for the people in my life that can make me smile or laugh. I'm also beyond grateful for those people that I have in my life that will listen to me cry, whine, and complain.

I consider myself to be beyond lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you all for what you have added to my life. I consider myself to be a "rich woman" because of you.

No comments: